Jul 6, 2013

11 Second Club Entry (9th Place)

     During the month of June, I took part in the 11 Second Club for the first time. I've always wanted to try and enter something into the monthly competition, and with summer just starting and things not being too busy I decided to go for it.
     I had never done a dialogue test before, so that was a particular challenge. I also didn't want to pick something too cliche. For the first 2 weeks I was planning on doing something video-game related, but then I decided to go for something more out-of-the-box. It was a very difficult puzzle to solve but it made the animating of it more interesting. It also made the animating a bit more stressful because I only had about a week and a half to do it.
     I think if I look back on this test a month from now I'll be somewhat displeased, but for now I am happy with the result, as well as proud of myself for taking on something this challenging.
     And after a few days of waiting, the results were posted. Getting 9th out of 190 entries was quite overwhelming, but also quite awesome. =-)


11 Second Club- June 2013 Entry
 

Here it is on the site itself:

No comments:

Post a Comment